Excellent career opportunity to grow in a well-established and respected Door and Hardware Distributor and Access Control Integrator in South Colorado. We currently manager projects nationally and internationally, we offer tremendous growth opportunities.
The Senior Project Manager provides management and oversight of specific projects after submittals have been approved. Tasks include review and execution of contract documentation, purchasing of materials, coordination of shop fabrication, delivery scheduling, and customer contact. Customer retention and development is key to our Project Management team. Detailing experience is beneficial.
- Review and execution of project contract documentation, including change orders.
- Coordination of material purchasing, shop fabrication, and logistics.
- Extensive customer communication.
- High level of attention to technical detail.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Data entry in computer
- Expense records maintenance
- Ability to focus on electronic/paper project documents for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to participate in job walks, kick-off meetings, and other meetings associated with project management.
- Must have knowledge of prior experience in the door and hardware industry
- Comsense experience a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of customer types and personalities.
- Be able to effectively manage projects in both standard and no-standard work hours,
- Excellent problem-solving and follow up skills
- Above average accurate mathematical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills to manage workload and project deadlines.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Teams, Outlook experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial door and hardware experience.
$125,000 – $150,000