McKinney Door is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Superintendent to join our team. Looking for a candidate with commercial construction experience.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package which includes PTO, 10 company holidays, a generous 401(k) match, along with plenty of supplementary benefits, including a gym reimbursement!
Compensation is comprised of base salary and bonus.
We would love to hear from you!
The Installation Manager is the leader of all installation projects within McKinney. They are responsible for all aspects of delivering installation on time and on budget while maximizing profitability and maintaining P&L. Their responsibilities include coordination with the Project Manager, jobsite personnel and management of onsite field technicians. They monitor and proactively manage all aspects of the installation department including, estimating labor, scheduling labor and communicating with the project team both internal and external.
- Approach all tasks with a Safety First mindset.
- Enforce safety within the department, based on OSHA regulations and company safety program.
- Investigate all accident claims within the department.
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented attitude that promotes teamwork with peers, subordinates, operations, other support functions, and suppliers while driving significant change.
- Responsible for all P&L within the installation division.
- Compile and analyze labor and material cost for each job after completion.
- Project and schedule manpower to complete projects as required.
- Hire subcontractors and employees as needed
- Manage all field installers on a day to day basis.
- Maintain accurate records of labor and materials for each job.
- Works directly with the field to stay on time and on/under budget.
- Keeps inventory of installation materials on each project.
- Maintain weekly labor reports, broken out by work type.
- Complete all installation billing.
- Take-off and estimate all labor on projects bidding.
- Review and audit employee timecards on TSheets.
- Provides proactive leadership throughout the entire project. Regularly collaborate with project management department to ensure complete understanding of the project.
- Visit projects as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction, QC and production.
- Work with Project Management as required to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure all product is onsite – tracking, calling, work with installers to check in materials.
- Assist project managers in ordering punch list item materials, tracking products, warranty items.
- Manages and coordinates labor and installation services with in-house Security division to minimize costs.
- Schedule and maintain all housing and travel required for installation as necessary.
- Maintains positive working relationships with General Contractors during the installation of the project.
- Manages all project communications to ensure timely response to customer and project manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating installation backlog status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in construction or industry related field
- 3-5 years of experience of commercial construction management.
- Valid driver’s license
- 3-5 years of experience in installation project management in Division 8 and 10.
- Experience with Comsense ERP.
Job Type: Full-time