Do you have experience with door and hardware installation? Are you looking for a company who values you? Fastrac/McKinney Door Solutions has just the job for you! We are looking for experienced Installers to join our team to work on a projects throughout the front range. Pueblo to Fort Collins.
Must have at least 1 year experience with commercial door installation.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package which includes PTO, 10 company holidays, a generous 401(k) match, along with plenty of supplementary benefits, including a gym reimbursement!
We would love to hear from you!
Local door hardware distributor and installation company, is looking for experienced Door, Frame and Hardware technicians, with extensive knowledge of commercial door hardware applications.
- Install commercial doors, frames and hardware
- Install and repair door hardware and hydraulic closing and opening fixtures
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Report to manager with job progress and/or issues
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of commercial door installation experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Ability to use ladders, hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and door schedules
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all organizational levels
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Moderate physical activity; Requires handling of average-weighted objects up to 100 lbs – standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements such as: extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises
- Work may involve out-of-town travel