For over 100 years, Williams has designed and manufactured quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products for both the home and business. Williams offers more fan coil sizes and configurations than any other HVAC company in all of the United States, and we are in transition to become the leading edge hi-tech worldwide supplier of HVAC products. We are currently seeking experienced and/or newly trained Brazers for our Fan Coil Department. Apply at www.wfc-fc.com
Under direct supervision the Brazer will be responsible for using silver solder and torch, to braze copper tubes and return bend joints. The Brazer will read and follow written instructions and directions. Safety is a key component to this role.
- Manually affixing copper return bends into open tubes
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Trim and form tube ends
- Follow written instructions and/or drawings to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Previous experience in pipe fitting/brazing, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with brazing tools and procedures
- Familiarity with data charts, specification diagrams and work orders is a plus
- Uses precision, control, and dexterity to braze
- Ability to handle physical workload in a manufacturing environment; subject to temperature variations, mechanical parts, varied noise levels, and dust.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass skills test
Apply online at www.wfc-fc.com