McKinney Door and Hardware is a commercial door and hardware supplier to the Commercial General Contracting Industry. McKinney can supply all product associated with the door industry, offer installation services, access control and locksmith services. McKinney has been servicing the building industry since 1964 and is a customer focused business while maintaining a positive work environment for all our personnel.
Colorado State Safe & Lock is a division of McKinney Door and Hardware and we are looking for an experienced Locksmith to join our growing team.
We have a competitive benefits package including PTO , 10 company holidays, a generous 401(k) match, along with plenty of supplementary benefits, even a gym reimbursement!
- Act as a representative of the client when dealing with outside contractors on security device installations and repairs.
- Assemble and program new security panels and equipment to ensure proper functionality and operation.
- Service and trouble shoot systems based on approved guidelines and standards.
- Must have field experience installing and servicing systems to include programming and network connectivity
- Thorough understanding of electronic principles and design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Configure and maintain the access control and video systems. Including card readers, electronic door hardware, cameras, panic devices, gate hardware, intercom/phone devices, etc.
- Read and follow installation prints and diagrams.
- Respond to trouble and occasional emergency after-hours calls.
- Mounting and terminating field devices (i.e. Card Readers, Door Hardware, Cameras) as required
- Maintains records by documenting installation and maintenance activity.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and varied requests
- High school diploma
- Must have good organizational skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with a team and independently on projects.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all organizational levels
- Valid driver’s license.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym membership reimbursement